Bloch has been solving dancers needs since 1932 and is now taking its design skills and technical expertise into today’s new world, to produce a face mask for everyone who wants the freedom to move safely.
The machine washable masks are environmentally friendly and embedded with Nano Zinc Oxide particles in the fabric’s fibres.
The soft stretch fabric with adjustable ear loops form a perfect breathe easy fit whatever your face shape.
- Two layers of high-density fabric
- Antimicrobial agent: Controls odours & prevents microorganisms from degrading the fabric
- Environmentally friendly without harmful chemicals
- Washable and reusable, compared to single use paper masks
- 25% higher UV protection than normal fabric
- Adjustable stoppers for ear loops for perfect fit
Caring for your BLOCH Face Mask
- Machine wash with mild soap (including before first usage) & air dry
- For best results, do not tumble dry or use bleach
- Fabric – 43% Polyester Zinc, 52% Cotton, 5% Spandex
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on our face masks. BLOCH B-Safe masks are non-medical grade.
Bloch is donating 10% of all face mask sales to registered charities supporting performing arts professionals during covid-19